Is it possible to automate HR reports?
Quite a lot of organizations still work with manual reports. However, automating HR reporting saves a lot of time and effort, allowing you to track key HR indicators in a few clicks, including:
- – statistics on company employees;
- – HR performance metrics: indicators that are used to assess the quality of human resources and the effectiveness of their use;
- – metrics that evaluate the performance of specific specialists or departments;
- – metrics that evaluate the performance of the HR department.
What kind could be HR reporting?
HR reporting can be either simple and universal, or complex, custom, designed for your company:
- – at the initial stage, it is important to do operational reporting, that is, track figures for such indicators as staff turnover, number of employees, salaries and training costs for employees;
- – the next step is advanced reporting or automatic tracking of key HR metrics;
- – further, it is important to automate the process of obtaining reports on HR analytics;
- – and finally, create a custom report that will help with the predictive function of the HR department.
If you need HR analytics for a meeting, for management, as an auxiliary argument, you can always create your own report, save it and share it with any department and / or employee directly from the system.