1. General Conditions
1.5. Processing of personal data is any action or set of actions, such as collecting, registering, accumulating, storing, adapting, modifying, updating, using and distributing (sharing, realizing, transferring), depersonalizing, destroying personal data, including using informational (automated) systems.
1.6. When registering a Client / Administrator / User in the HURMA SYSTEM, their account (profile) is automatically created, including a number of personal data. The Client / Administrator / User assumes full responsibility for the fact that the data entered is true, complete and relevant in content.
1.7. The Client independently chooses the password during the registration process, therefore, HURMA SYSTEM is not responsible for its reliability and for the consequences of the transfer of the password to the third party (Administrator / Users) by the Client. HURMA SYSTEM has the right to prohibit the use of certain logins, may set requirements (length, permissible characters) for creating a password, passwords encryption and use password management software.
1.8. In the event that HURMA SYSTEM has grounds to believe that the information provided is incomplete or false, HURMA SYSTEM reserves the right to block or delete the Client / Administrator / User account at its own discretion and to prohibit the Client / Administrator / User from using the Service in full or in part.
1.9. Customer bears the sole responsibility for the distribution of data for access to the service (IDs, passwords, etc.), for the personal data of other persons (Administrator / Users), and the content nature, including the content compliance to applicable law.
2. Information processing purposes and types.
2.1. Information provided to the HURMA SYSTEM may include:
- data, including third party (Administrator / User) data: first name, last name, date of birth, gender, marital status, family information, postal address, e-mail, telephone number, field of practice (s) and / or photo, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), links page, interests, dates and times of entry / exit, operating system, etc .;
- information that constitutes the sphere of the Client’s labor relations, in particular, the personnel documentation of the Client;
- downloadable content;
- the information we receive about Client / Administrator / User from other official sources, including social networks, and through messengers who are configured to work with the service. HURMA SYSTEM does not review or audit the Content placed by the Client but processes only the information that is mandatory for the System and is marked with “*” in the fields.
2.4. The processing of personal data can be carried out with the following purposes:
- proper provision of services for the administration and optimization of a complex of recruiting and HR processes, personnel recruitment documentation;
- improvement of the service, including upgrading according to the needs of the Client; marketing goals, namely, bringing new product features to the attention of the Client;
- communication with the technical support department, the marketing department and other Service structures, including for acceptance of offers from the Client / Administrator / Users;
- settlement of conflict situations;
- ensuring the fulfillment of the rights of the Client / Administrator / Users of the Service.
2.5. HURMA SYSTEM does not control the authenticity and relevance of the information provided to them. However, the Service is entitled at any time to require the Client / Administrator to confirm the validity of the information used when registering an account.
2.7. HURMA SYSTEM informs that the data provided by the Client / Administrator / User, or which is collected from the Client / Administrator / Users is stored on servers located in Western Europe. The period and order of the data storage are defined by the Terms of Access and Usage of HURMA SYSTEM.
2.8. HURMA SYSTEM has the right to publish/post personal reviews of the Client / Administrator / User about the Service on its website. If Customer / Administrator / User wants to delete their feedback, he/she should email the demand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Cases of personal information disclosure
3.1. Personal data may be transferred for the fulfillment of the contract, where the Client is either the acting party, the beneficiary or guarantor, subject to prior consent from the Client.
3.2. Personal data may be used to protect the rights and legitimate interests of the Service or third parties in cases where the User violates the copyright and other intellectual property rights of the NURMA SYSTEM and/or the corresponding License Agreement. In this case, the information may be transmitted to the controlling / law enforcement authorities and the court.
3.3. Personal information may be transmitted for connection and/or registration of third-party software products on behalf of the Client, subject to prior consent from the Client.
4. Rights of the Client / Administrator / Users
4.1. Client / Administrator / Users are entitled to:
- edit their account (profile) by making changes and additions;
- in case of termination of the use of the service, to demand the removal of all account data and content;
- download content related to the activity of the Client and upload content at any time convenient for it. In case of termination of contractual relations, the Client has 7 calendar days for downloading their content from the Service. In case of delay of this term the Service gets the full right to remove the Client’s content independently without consent and warning of such actions;
- leave feedback on the work of the HURMA SYSTEM.
- require the HURMA SYSTEM not to use personal data for marketing purposes, by sending an appropriate letter to email@example.com.
4.2. The Client has the right to grant access to the Service to additional Administrators / Users
5. Security of personal information
5.1. HURMA SYSTEM takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures or ensures their adoption in order to protect Personal Information from unlawful or accidental access to the information, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data, as well as other unlawful actions in relation to Personal Information, including but not limited to:
- Uses RSA encryption in the HURMA system.
- Protects authorized sessions.
- Constantly improves the ways of collecting, storing and processing data.
6. Final provisions