What is the difference between HRIS and HRMS?
(Human Resources Information System) HRIS and Human Resources Management System (HRMS) are often used interchangeably. Despite some similarities, the difference between these two systems is still. HRIS is responsible for data and information about the company, but HRM (or HRMS) directly regulates the processes related to employee performance: time tracking, absence, goal setting, Performance Review assessment, etc. In other words, the HRIS information system regulates more static information in the company. The HRM resource management system is responsible for the dynamics of processes. HRIS HURMA has all the necessary functionality to keep abreast of the company’s operational processes and successfully plan strategic issues.
What are the benefits of using HRIS for business?
HRIS data is securely protected through automated compliance management processes for corporate, country and international compliance. Regulatory updates to support statutory reporting standards are rolled out automatically. This provides a solid advantage over using Google Spreadsheets.
In addition, streamlined and automated workflows offer convenient tools for all company employees:
- – HR professionals can post recruitment requests, access and edit employee information, and participate in onboarding new hires.
- – Managers can control the structure of the team, track working hours and absences, request wage changes for subordinates, and approve vacation and time off requests.
- – Employees can edit their personal information, view organization structure, report hours worked, and request vacations.
What opportunities does HRIS give to the HR department?
Thanks to HRIS, an HR manager can perform both his daily routine and strategic tasks faster and easier:
- – create and implement new processes for personnel management;
- – collect diverse statistics on employees;
- – ensure that HR metrics, such as employee attendance and productivity data, are effectively captured and stored securely;
- – follow technological advances and trends in the field of information systems for personnel management;
- – analyze the effectiveness of personnel;
- – process documentation, identify staffing issues, and generate data analysis reports.
Which companies need to use HRIS?
Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) integrate HR and IT to help businesses better manage HR processes and data. Any company, regardless of industry, can use HRIS technology to improve employee performance and simplify labor-intensive HR tasks. The only condition for the implementation of such a system is the desire of the company to grow and develop.