GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation; Regulation (EU) 2016/679) ) is a regulation of the European Union regarding the protection of individual personal data within the European Union and the European Economic Area.
HURMA SYSTEM works in accordance with the current requirements of Ukrainian legislation, however, in the work of the Service, we are guided by GDPR requirements and implement them into the functionality of the Service and our activities in general.
Principles of working with Personal Data
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency - collection and processing of personal data are carried out on the grounds permitted by law (consent of the subject) and on the basis of conditions established by regulatory and legal documents.
- Purpose limitation - collection and processing of personal data have a clear, defined and specific purpose.
- Data minimisation - it is collected and processed only data that is really necessary for the realization of the purpose.
- Accuracy - personal data must be clear, true and valid, must be periodically updated and updated.
- Storage limitation - the period of Personal Data storage is clearly defined and limited.
- Integrity and confidentiality - personal data shall be processed in a way that ensures the appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing, as well as against accidental loss, destruction or damage through appropriate technical and organizational measures.
- Liability: liability is prescribed for non-compliance with the requirements for working with Personal data or violation of the established rights of the subject or principles.
Security of personal data - appropriate technical and organizational measures which are constantly updated are implemented to ensure the level of security in accordance with possible risks.
Information access control and risk management are provided.
Ensuring compliance and protection of the rights of the subject of personal data.
Constant development and expansion of functionality in accordance with the needs of the time.
HURMA provides professional support to each client from installation to implementation of the System. In the process of implementing the System, the Client receives an individual approach, professional support and consultations from our specialists, will familiarize with work processes and the use of the necessary functional tools to organize work within the framework of existing legal requirements.
Key benefits for your business
Compliance with security standards: By using HURMA, your company meets the strictest international security standards, including prescribed by GDPR, which will positively emphasize your reputation in the market and ensure trust.
Privacy protection: HURMA's strong privacy protection mechanisms help ensure the privacy of your information, reducing the risks of data leakage and problems related to the consequences of such leakage.
Centralized data management: HURMA SYSTEM offers a comprehensive solution for personnel management, which allows not only to automate hundreds of routine procedures and processes, but also to easily control access to personal data, analyze it and use it to make important management decisions.
Transparency and control: with HURMA, your employees and candidates always know how their personal data is collected, processed and stored, and also have the ability to control this process and exercise the full range of rights regarding their personal data.
Adaptation to changes: HURMA is constantly developing and improving in order to meet the current requirements of the time and provide the Clients with the most effective personnel management and compliance with current regulations and global standards.