Hurma System publishes HR and recruiting materials written by HR experts as part of the partnership program for authors.
All submitted materials are published in the category of “Author’s articles” on the Hurma blog. We indicate the author’s name and surname with a link to a Facebook or LinkedIn profile, post his/her photo, position and company details.
Hurma System publishes articles on a paid basis. If you want to discuss the article topic and the price, please, email to [email protected]
We publish materials meeting the requirements on our blog during 7-14 days.
General requirements for content
The mission of our blog is to share useful and high-quality content with HR specialists. Our common topics are HR, recruiting and related fields. Therefore, before submitting an article, make sure that your topic has not been covered on our resource yet and will be really interesting to your colleagues.
We post texts up to 8 thousand characters without spaces, depending on the importance and completeness of the material coverage. The uniqueness of the article should be 80% and more. Content should be structured: have a title, headings and conclusions.
It is important to provide proof links to any facts. If you refer to literature (articles, books, studies, etc.) in your article, you should specify a link to the source. You can add unique images (pictures, screenshots, photos) to each article. You can also use video content from YouTube or Vimeo in the article.
Content must correlate with the basic principles of the Hurma System.
The copyright for the content posted on the affiliate program belongs to the author, and he/she is solely responsible for copyright infringement. In case of a copyright complaint, Hurma System support temporarily hides materials from public access until the circumstances are clarified. Hurma System does not resolve copyright infringement issues.
The Hurma System team on the one side:
- proofreads material for grammatical and stylistic errors without changing the text and its structure;
- prepares material for publication and schedules it for posting in the content plan;
- prepares the cover for publication in the blog format.
The author on the other side:
- sends the proofread and ready for publication material;
- can include up to 2 links to his product or resource;
- can use this publication on his social networks and other resources.
Important! Dear authors, the material can’t be edited after publication. Please, send the final versions of your articles.
The Hurma System team reserves the right not to publish:
- material that does not meet the requirements of the blog;
- direct advertisements of companies or products;
- negative or discriminatory statements;
- sexual and pornographic content
- spam, false content and fraud;
- content that prompts you to commit dangerous or illegal activities
- content prohibited by law and society morals.